7 Levers to Deliver on Goals Dependably
Today I talk about dependable execution. How can you get your teams to deliver on your goals dependably without all the drama.
Here are the seven things we look at.
1. Have you mapped out all of the ecosystem that you work in, especially your single points of failure?
2. Do you have a different idea customer in mind than your competitors?
3. Are you focusing your product development primarily on strengthening the key benefits that the customer wants?
4. How are your activities different from your competitors?
5. How is your brand promise different from your competitors?
6. What's your secret sauce that gets you a 10X advantage? Wither in product benefits or in cost delivery?
7. Do you have a separate strategy council from your operational leadership team?
Dependable execution is just one of the 11 big questions in our FastAtScale model.
Take the test for your own scaleup by sending an email to email@example.com.
Roland Siebelink speaks and writes about companies that keep growing while also keeping their culture.