Roland Siebelink explains how momentum is the secret ingredient behind Silicon Valley success stories.
About this Event
Have you ever felt your hard work is not paying off?
That other founders lead their startups to success after success, while yours is still struggling?
You may be missing an essential stream of momentum.
In this event, three-time scaleup executive, author and Silicon Valley Founder Showcase Winner Roland Siebelink explains how momentum is the secret ingredient behind Silicon Valley success stories. In this event exclusive to TechNexus members, attendees will learn:
- What clear momentum is, and why it is the key to startup success;
- Why startups struggle so much before they choose to establish momentum;
- How to establish momentum around the key drivers for your startups’ success;
- How to infuse momentum in all your people, product decisions, execution and financing;
- How to sustain momentum time and time again, even in the midst of constant change.
This will be an interactive workshop in which participants try to apply immediately what they have learned. We strongly encourage founders and startup executives to bring their cofounders and colleagues, so that they can apply learnings immediately in a team setting.